1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1/2 cup sour cream
1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 cup chopped cooked chicken
1 cans (about 4 ounces) chopped green chiles
8 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
OR Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
1. Stir the soup and sour cream in a small bowl.
2. Saute the onion and chili powder until the onion is tender. Stir in the chicken, chiles and 2 tablespoons soup mixture.
3. Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture in a 2-quart baking dish.
4. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down into the baking dish.
5. Spoon the remaining soup mixture over the tortillas. Sprinkle with the cheese.
4.Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.