2 tbsp olive oil, divided
2 large eggs, beaten
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, diced
8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
1 zucchini, chopped
1/2 cup frozen corn
1/2 cup frozen peas
2 carrots, peeled and grated
3 cups cooked quiona
1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 green onions, sliced
Sriracha, for serving
1. heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet over low heat. Add eggs and fry until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side, flipping only once. Let cool before dicing into small pieces.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion, and cook, stirring often, until onions become translucent, about 4-5 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, broccoli, and zucchini. Cook, stirring constantly until vegetables are tender, about 3-4 minutes.
4. Add corn, peas, carrots, and quinoa. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.
5. Add ginger and soy sauce, and gently toss to combing. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
6. Stir in green onions and eggs.
7. Serve immediately, drizzled with Sriracha, if desired.